From €7.80 *
Content: 30 meter (€0.26 * / 1 meter)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: A0601520102
Armoured hose with steel wire braiding, inner hose NBR nitrile, sales in 30meter roll... more
Product information "Armoured hose, steel wire/NBR-Rolls"
Armoured hose with steel wire braiding, inner hose NBR nitrile, sales in 30meter roll
- Flexible armoured hose for low pressure (see below for pressure details)
- Inner hose made of synthetic rubber (NBR Nitrile) suitable for oil, fuel and compressed air
- Braiding of galvanized steel wire
- Working temperature: -20°C to +80°C (short-term +110°C)
Confectioning according to your wishes possible.
In Type TX the hose is also available with stainless steel wire braiding.
- Aliphatic hydrocarbons - propane, butane, gasoline, mineral oils and greases, diesel fuel, heating oil
- Vegetable and animal fats and oils
- Many diluted acids, bases and salt solutions at low temperature
Not resistant to:
- Fuels with high aromatic content - super petrol
- Aromatic hydrocarbons - benzene
- Chlorinated hydrocarbons - trichlorethylene
- Polar solvents - ketones, acetone, acetic acid ethylenic ester
- Strong acids
- Glycol-based brake fluid
- Ozone, weathering, aging
Operating pressure/burst pressure at 20°C
AD10mm to AD15mm - Working pressure 15bar/burst pressure 45bar
AD19mm - Working pressure 10bar/burst pressure 30bar
Related links to "Armoured hose, steel wire/NBR-Rolls"