These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Facebook Pixel & Conversion Tracking installed by emarketing
Google Ads Conversion tracking through emarketing
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: A176698
Blow gun for compressed air, with Protection nozzle, made of glass fibre reinforced Polyamid... more
Product information "Blow gun plastic, with Protection nozzle"
Blow gun for compressed air, with Protection nozzle, made of glass fibre reinforced Polyamid PA6Air volume: DOSABLE - thereby reducing compressed air costs (most blow guns on the market are NOT DOSABLE)
The MAFA series P4000 blow gun is designed, developed and manufactured by us on site in Breckerfeld/Germany - a product with the highest quality standards and functionality, ergonomic handling, safe use and a long service life.
Our blow guns can be used with all technical systems and machines.
- Manufactured in Germany - Own mold for plastic injection molding - Machined on our own machining centers - Complete assembly is done in-house - EVERY blowgun is tested before delivery.
- Guaranteed longevity of our products when used properly - In the spirit of sustainability, all spare parts are available and can be easily replaced by yourself.
- Ergonomic gun body - Light weight - fits perfectly in the hand for fatigue-free working.
- The handle is profiled for a good grip feeling even in oily matters.
- Is comfortable to hold in cold environments
- Finger guard on handle - Prevents pinching of fingers when operating the lever.
- Valve pin is completely protected against possible damage and contamination.
- Large robust suspension eyelet.
Material gun body: Polyamide PA6 glass fiber reinforced.
Nozzle: Protection nozzle made of aluminium
Advantage: Additional protection due to holes placed around the central air outlet. The whirled-up particles/chips are blown away. Attachment of a separate protective shield not necessary.
Control lever: Aluminum, standard red anodized, other colors or aluminum blank possible on request.
Air volume: DOSABLE
For larger purchase quantities, your own logos or neutral versions of the blow guns are possible. Send us your request, we will be happy to make you an offer.
|Location/Industry:||Auto repair shop, Car/Aftermarket, Construction, Construction machinery, Food industry, Forge, Foundries, Medical|
Related links to "Blow gun plastic, with Protection nozzle"