Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: A17740298
Compressed air gun, with extension tube 150mm 30° angled and nozzle ø1.5mm, made of aluminium die-casting.
Air volume: DOSABLE - thereby reducing compressed air costs (most blow guns on the market are NOT DOSABLE)
The MAFA series 400 blow gun is designed, developed and manufactured by us on site in Breckerfeld/Germany - a product with the highest quality standards and functionality, ergonomic handling, safe use and a long service life.
Our blow guns can be used with all technical systems and machines.
- Manufactured in Breckerfeld/Germany - Our own die-casting facility - Processing on our own machining centers - Complete assembly takes place in-house - EVERY blowgun is checked before delivery.
- Guaranteed longevity of our products when used properly - In the interests of sustainability, all spare parts are available and can easily be exchanged yourself.
- Ergonomic pistol body - fits perfectly in the hand for fatigue-free work.
- The handle is profiled and shot-peened for a good grip even with oily matters.
- Finger protection on the handle - Prevents fingers from being trapped when the lever is operated.
- The valve pin is completely protected against possible damage and contamination.
- Large, robust hanging loop.
- Gun body material: Die-cast aluminum
- Nozzle: Extension tube 150mm 30° angled and nozzle 1,5mm, made of galvanized steel
- Control lever: Aluminum, standard red anodized, other colors or aluminum blank possible on request.
- Air volume: DOSABLE
- For larger purchase quantities, your own logos or neutral versions of the blow guns are possible. Send us your request, we will be happy to make you an offer.
|Location/Industry:||Auto repair shop, Car/Aftermarket, Construction, Construction machinery, Forge, Foundries|