Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: A1606030401
Pressure regulator with coupling and plug
Our diaphragm pressure regulators enable operating pressure to be set for a low-noise compressed air blowing nozzle or other consumer devices.
Optimum compressed air regulation ensures that noise levels and flow rates are permanently maintained.
- Coupling and plug Nw7.2 type26
- Inlet pressure: max. 15 bar
- Control range: 0.5 - 12 bar (other control ranges on request)
- Temperature range: -10 C - +60° C
- Medium: compressed air
- Secondary venting
- Excellent flow rates
- Lockable control mechanism
- Housing material: die-cast aluminium, POM, brass
- couplings: Brass
Pressure setting and optimisation for all compressed air applications, for compressed air blowguns, cylinders or other pneumatic devices and systems.
Standard version without shut-off option, but with latching function.