Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 15 Workdays
- Order number: A1710018292
Noise-reduced row nozzle - 5-fold
Our Series 829 noise-reduced multi-channel nozzles are primarily used for large blow-off areas.
Series 829 is recommended for applications where high blowing forces must be generated or a wide air curtain is required.
- External thread 1/2" cylindrical
- Number of nozzles: 5x flat nozzles (other variants available on request)
- Nozzle thickness: 6mm
- Nozzle row width: approx. 96.5 mm
- overall width of nozzle: 130 mm
- Outer housing dimension: D=21 mm
- Heat resistance: 60 °C
- Material: nickel-plated brass, PVC, epoxy resin
To ensure that the nozzle can develop its full power, make sure that the air supply line is sufficiently dimensioned (1/2" throughout).
In accordance with Art. 33 of the REACH Regulation, we would like to point out that this product or its individual parts contain the substance specified below as a component in CuZn39Pb3 (Ms58 / material number 2.0401) with more than 0.1 mass percent:
Material: lead (Pb), CAS: 7439-92-1, EINECS: 231-100-4, List: SVHC Candidate List.
For parts made of brass and nickel-plated parts, we claim the exemption according to Annex III of the directive number 6c "Copper alloys containing up to 4% lead by mass".