These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: A0107999926
With the mechanical hardness tester you can quickly check the hardness (Shore A) of soft... more
Product information "Durometer - Caliper for inner grooves"
With the mechanical hardness tester you can quickly check the hardness (Shore A) of soft elastomers or elastomers. A drag pointer makes it easier to read the value.
Caution: the tip of the durometer should not be pressed into sensitive surfaces.
- By loosening the screw on the edge of the housing, the "0" position can be easily adjusted.
- To do this, turn in the edge of the housing so that the indicator needle is at "0" and tighten the screw again.
- Hold the durometer vertically above the surface to be measured.
- Then press it carefully against the surface to be measured,
so that the lower durometer contact surface completely touches the surface to be measured.
- The dial indicator can now be read.
Contact pressure: 0 to 12.5 N
Tip: 35° (according to Shore A)
Dial gauge Ø: 60mm
Total length: 111mm
Display range: 0 to 100
Measuring range: 5 to 95
Error limit: +2
scale division: 1
Related links to "Durometer - Caliper for inner grooves"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Durometer - Caliper for inner grooves"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.