From €5.92 *
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: A0601520104
Armoured hose according to DIN73379 with steel wire braiding, inner hose NBR nitrile, 50meter... more
Product information "Armoured hose, steel wire/NBR-yard goods"
Armoured hose according to DIN73379 with steel wire braiding, inner hose NBR nitrile, 50meter roll
- Flexible armoured hose for low pressure (see below for pressure details)
- Inner hose made of synthetic rubber (NBR Nitrile) suitable for oil, fuel and compressed air
- Braiding of galvanized steel wire
- Working temperature: -35°C to +80°C (short-term +110°C)
Confectioning according to your wishes possible.
In Type TX the hose is also available with stainless steel wire braiding.
- Aliphatic hydrocarbons - propane, butane, gasoline, mineral oils and greases, diesel fuel, heating oil
- Vegetable and animal fats and oils
- Many diluted acids, bases and salt solutions at low temperature
Not resistant to:
- Fuels with high aromatic content - super petrol
- Aromatic hydrocarbons - benzene
- Chlorinated hydrocarbons - trichlorethylene
- Polar solvents - ketones, acetone, acetic acid ethylenic ester
- Strong acids
- Glycol-based brake fluid
- Ozone, weathering, aging
Operating pressure/burst pressure at 20°C
AD9.5mm to AD10.5mm - Working pressure 20bar/burst pressure 60bar
AD12.5mm to AD25mm - Working pressure 15bar/burst pressure 50bar
AD30mm - Working pressure 10bar/burst pressure 30bar
AD33mm - Working pressure 10bar/burst pressure 25bar
Related links to "Armoured hose, steel wire/NBR-yard goods"