These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
From €6.07 *
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: A0601520104
Armoured hose according to DIN73379 with steel wire braiding, inner hose NBR nitrile, 50meter... more
Product information "Armoured hose, steel wire/NBR-yard goods"
Armoured hose according to DIN73379 with steel wire braiding, inner hose NBR nitrile, 50meter roll
- Flexible armoured hose for low pressure (see below for pressure details)
- Inner hose made of synthetic rubber (NBR Nitrile) suitable for oil, fuel and compressed air
- Braiding of galvanized steel wire
- Working temperature: -35°C to +80°C (short-term +110°C)
Confectioning according to your wishes possible.
In Type TX the hose is also available with stainless steel wire braiding.
- Aliphatic hydrocarbons - propane, butane, gasoline, mineral oils and greases, diesel fuel, heating oil
- Vegetable and animal fats and oils
- Many diluted acids, bases and salt solutions at low temperature
Not resistant to:
- Fuels with high aromatic content - super petrol
- Aromatic hydrocarbons - benzene
- Chlorinated hydrocarbons - trichlorethylene
- Polar solvents - ketones, acetone, acetic acid ethylenic ester
- Strong acids
- Glycol-based brake fluid
- Ozone, weathering, aging
Operating pressure/burst pressure at 20°C
AD9.5mm to AD10.5mm - Working pressure 20bar/burst pressure 60bar
AD12.5mm to AD25mm - Working pressure 15bar/burst pressure 50bar
AD30mm - Working pressure 10bar/burst pressure 30bar
AD33mm - Working pressure 10bar/burst pressure 25bar
Related links to "Armoured hose, steel wire/NBR-yard goods"