Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: A9001010501
PU resin 2-component polyurethane resin
Elastic injection resin and coating resin - solvent-free
MAFA PU resin is a solvent-free, unfilled and transparent, 2-component polyurethane resin. In the mixture, it is a milky cloudy liquid with relatively low viscosity.
- Used for elastic sealing of cracks, imperfections, voids, expansion joints and working joints in civil engineering.
- It is used in all types of structures and building structures.
- Suitable for filling in the casting or low pressure process as well as for crack injection in the medium to high pressure process.
- Seals properly against pressurized water.
- Is also used as an elastic, wear-resistant coating material.
Mode of action / properties:
- Hardens after processing to a shrink-free, permanently elastic polymer.
- Maintains its elasticity even at minus degrees.
- All polyurethanes have a fantastic flank adhesion and can be applied to dry, damp or wet flanks.
- Is absolutely weather-resistant and offers excellent resistance to chemicals.
- Tilts like all PU materials to yellowing and is not UV stable.
- Is physiologically and ecologically harmless when cured.
Material basis: solvent-free 2-component polyurethane resin
Appearance: milky, cloudy
Physical state: liquid
Viscosity mixture: about 500 mPas
Density 20 ° C: component A = 1.00 kg / L / component B = 1.22 kg / L / mixture = 1.03 kg / L
Mixing ratio: Component A Component B
Parts by weight 6,0 : 1
Parts by volume 7,3 : 1
2kg 1,71kg : 0,29kg
3kg 2,57kg : 0,43kg
4kg 3,43kg : 0,57kg
5kg 4,29kg : 0,71kg
6kg 5,14kg : 0,86kg
Processing time 20 ° C: approx. 45 minutes
Processing temperature / material temperature: not below 8 ° C
Hardening: approx. 4 hours
Accessibility: approx. 12 hours
Curing: about 7 days
Shore A hardness: approx. 70
Elongation at break: 60%
Young's modulus: 4.0 N / mm²
Consumption: 100-500 g / running meter depending on the crack width
Storage: cool, dry, protect from direct sunlight
Shelf life: 1 year in hermetically sealed containers
Delivery form: 1kg and 7kg containers, tinplate containers
Hazardous no. / Status November 2012: only applies to component B - UN2498
All technical data refer to laboratory conditions 1kg / 20 ° C / 65% r.F. / 7d