Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: A1040539996
Crack inejctions set 4 Steel PUR
For repaire of cracks in basement walls, concrete floors, concrete walls and many more.
Rising Restoration Kit 4 PUR consists of:
3x1 liter can PU resin
- 2-component polyurethane resin - Elastic injection resin and coating resin - solvent-free
- For non-positive bonding of cracks and different building materials with each other. In the mixture is a milky-turbid liquid of relatively low viscosity.
Product description: SEE BELOW
1x injection press 500ml
- with hose 300mm and gripping coupling for nipples at the injection packer
- 25x steel drill packer with HD high pressure niplle h DIN 71412
- ø10mm x ca 75mm long
- 1x safety glasses UV clear with soft-touch strap
- 1x pair of high quality Showa 160PVC gloves
- 1x drive-in-bolt H1A for grease nipples
3 liters of polyurethane resin are sufficient for approx. 8 to 10 meters of cracking. Precise details are not possible regarding the nature, the depth, the masonry, etc.
- is used for elastic sealing of cracks, imperfections, voids, expansion and working joints in civil engineering.
- is used in all types of structures and building structures.
- is suitable for filling in the casting or low pressure process, as well as for crack injection in the medium to high pressure process.
- seals properly against pressurized water.
- is also used as an elastic, wear-resistant coating material.
Mode of action / properties:
- Cures after processing to a Schrumoffreien, permanently elastic polymer
- retains its elasticity even at minus degrees
- Like all polyurethanes, it has a fantastic flank adhesion and can be applied to dry, damp or wet flanks
- is absolutely weather-resistant and offers excellent resistance to chemicals
- Like all PU materials, it tends to yellow and is not UV stable
- is completely physiologically and ecologically harmless in the hardened state.
Officially tested by the Technical University of Munich - drinking water approval
Material Base: solvent-free 2-component polyurethane resin
Appearance: milky, cloudy, liquid
Viscosity Mixture: approx. 500 mPas
Component A: 1.00kg/l
Component B: 1.22kg/l
Comp.A / Comp.B: 6:1
Comp.A / Comp.B: 7,3:1
Mixing ratios bundle 7kgs:
2kgs 1,71kgs : 0,29kgs
3kgs 2,57kgs : 0,43kgs
4kgs 3,43kgs : 0,57kgs
5kgs 4,29kgs : 0,71kgs
6kgs 5,14kgs : 0,86kgs
Processing Time (20°C): about 45 minutes
Processing Temperature (Material Temperature): not less than 8°C
Hardening: approx. 4 hours
Accessibility: approx. 12 hours
Curing: about 7 days
Shore A hardness: approx. 70
Elongation at break: 60%
Young's modulus: 4.0 N / mm²
Consumption: 100-500 g / running meter depending on the crack width
Storage: dry conditions, away from direct sunlight
Storability: 1 year in airtight containers
Delivery form: 1kg and 7kg tinplate containers
Hazardous Goods (November 2012): only for Component B - UN2498