Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2 Workdays
- Order number: A1710011151
Noise-reducing compressed air blowing nozzle with movable ball head.
Enables the direction of the air jet.
With the help of the knurled union nut, the direction of the air jet is adjusted by hand. Turn the nozzle in the desired direction. Tighten the union nut. The swivel angle of the nozzle is +/-30 degrees.
- Use recommended stationary on tools or fixtures. Installation also in pipes or frames.
- Male thread: cylindrical 3/8"
- Total length: 88mm
- Nozzle outer diameter: 7mm
- Length of single nozzle: 43mm
- body outer diameter: 25mm
- Resistance: 50 °C
- Ball nozzle insert: galvanised steel, hard PVC, epoxy resin
- Union nut: Aluminium
- Double nipple: Brass
Pursuant to Art. 33 of the REACH Regulation, we draw your attention to the fact that the substance specified below is contained in this product or in its individual parts as a constituent in CuZn39Pb3 (Ms58 / material number 2.0401) with more than 0.1% by mass:
Material: Lead (Pb), CAS: 7439-92-1, EINECS: 231-100-4, List: SVHC Candidate List.
For parts made of brass and nickel-plated parts we claim the exemption according to Annex III of the Directive number 6c "Copper alloys containing up to 4% lead by mass".
The use of the product is the responsibility of the customer.