From €129.60 *
Content: 225 meter (€0.58 * / 1 meter)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: A062103006
Thermal protection firesleeve Aerostyle-Pyrojacket PJA Made from braided e-glass yarns and... more
Product information "Thermal protection firesleeve PJA Aerostyle Pyrojacket IDø6/ø127mm"
Thermal protection firesleeve Aerostyle-Pyrojacket PJA
Made from braided e-glass yarns and coated with silicone
Please specify the roll length when ordering - roll 15 or 30 meters. Without this information, rolls will be shipped at our discretion which are currently available in stock and correspond to the order quantity.
- Temperature resistance permanent approx. 260°C (500°F)
- With flame treatment approx. 800°C (1470°F) - approx. 30min.
- Radiant heat approx. 1090°C (2000°F) - approx. 15-20min.
- Liquid metal contact approx. 1650°C (3000°F) - approx. 30 sec.
- Thicker and denser glass fibre braid than Pyrojacket PJ
- Higher values for insulation, abrasion resistance and general durability
- Very elastic and flexible - easily adapts to the bending radius of hoses and cables
- Ideal for coating bundled hoses, pipes and cables
- Free of asbestos and do not release toxic gases and vapours
- With approval for the aerospace industry
Due to the high-purity silicone coating, the PJA thermal protection firesleeve are particularly abrasion-resistant, resistant to chemicals, oils and greases, UV and infrared resistant, self-extinguishing.
The liquid-repellent behaviour of the silicone coating makes the product line ideal for use in furnaces and casting plants of all kinds in the metallurgical industry.
In case of contact with liquid metal, the splashes will roll off immediately and allow only slight heat transfer to the hoses and lines to be protected.
The silicone coating also has a very high flame resistance.
The combination of glass fibre base and silicone coating produces excellent insulation values. Therefore, the products are also ideally suited for the insulation of hot lines for steam and heat transfer oils. This leads to energy savings on the one hand and protects employees from injuries on the other.
Available with inside diameters from ø6mm - ø127mm.
Sizes from ø127mm to ø292mm on request - hoses can be manufactured according to your specifications
Standard length 15meter/30meter (from inside diameter ø76mm only available in 15meter rolls).
Short lengths are also possible for larger quantities. From 1000 meters delivery in other colours is possible. For larger quantities we will be pleased to make you a special offer.
We recommend the use of our products for the termination of the respective ends: High-temperature insulating tape PST, PSTR or LSR High-temperature coating/sealing (liquid silicone).
If you need our help, please contact us.
Related links to "Thermal protection firesleeve PJA Aerostyle Pyrojacket IDø6/ø127mm"